My high-school aged child has questions about summer programs outside of Saint Ann’s or needs the school to send a transcript or reports to a summer program. Who do I contact?

Questions about non-SA summer programs can be addressed to the High School Office at The Student Affairs Coordinator can give students information about specific programs or arrange for transcripts, reports or other materials to be sent directly from the school as part of a student’s summer program application. We are familiar with the application requirements for many popular summer programs; students and families should note that many (though not all) summer programs require anecdotal reports from Saint Ann’s applicants in addition to the student’s transcript since our transcript does not have grades. Students should plan ahead and be mindful of summer program application deadlines relative to school vacations.