Health: Does my child need to be immunized to attend school? What forms do they need to participate in interscholastic sports? When should I keep my child home sick?

Click here to visit the nursing office section of our website and use the links on the left hand side to find our policies on health forms, immunization and keeping or sending a child home sick. You can also read our concussion management plan and what we require before a student can participate in interscholastic sports. Our school nursing staff can be reached at 

Please note that some interscholastic leagues in which Saint Ann’s participates have minimum practice count requirements before students can play in games. Additional information about these requirements and other need-to-know information for parents of student athletes can be found on the recreational arts pages of our website as well as in the Student Handbook via the Parent Portal.