My child needs working papers. How do we get those?

Click here to download and print out the application for working papers for minors age 14 or older. Since the school has records of your child’s age and their health records in our nursing office, students will not need to provide additional documentation to apply for a work permit. Fill out parts 1 and 2 of the application, including a parent signature. Once the application has been completed, the student needs to bring the signed application to Kevin Anderson in the high school office ( in person in order to be issued a work permit. Kevin’s office is located on the third floor of the Bosworth Building.