Tuition & Financial Aid: Prospective Families
- SUBMIT YOUR CHILD’S APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION – Families applying for initial admission to our School first need to submit their admission application by the stated deadline and indicate their intention to apply for financial aid by answering “yes” to the question “Are you planning to request financial aid?” Please visit the Admissions section of our website here to complete this step.
- COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FOR FINANCIAL AID – Our School utilizes Clarity to help evaluate financial need. This requires each candidate for financial aid to complete an application. For more information on the Clarity application process, please take a moment to view this introductory video explaining Clarity’s process. Clarity also offers support through the “Help” button within the application, via email at email@example.com and via phone at 206-210-3752.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – Financial aid applications for prospective students are due by Monday, December 11, 2023.
- NOTIFICATION – If your child receives an offer of admission, you will be notified of any financial aid award with the offer on the relevant ISAAGNY notification date.
- APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID MUST BE SUBMITTED EVERY YEAR – Aid awards are valid for one year only. All families receiving financial aid are required to reapply annually.
Please note: If you don’t apply for financial aid along with your child’s initial application for admission, you will need to wait three years before applying again, as it can be difficult to allocate financial aid in our budget once we have already committed support to families. We will strive to make exceptions in the event of an unforeseen hardship which results in a significant change in a family’s ability to pay tuition.
- Financial Aid is awarded on the basis of financial need, and is distributed as equitably as possible based on an analysis of each family’s ability to pay tuition.
- Aid awards are conditional on receiving the completed application and all relevant documents.
- All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
- Families receiving financial aid may be eligible to receive non-tuition aid to support a student’s ability to engage fully in the educational experience at Saint Ann’s.
Any issues or questions that arise during the application process can be addressed by the Finance Office. Please feel free to contact Erika Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-522-1660, extension 216.